As a silent intruder alarm, for ongoing monitoring or for loved ones with dementia.
- Would you like to have the comforting certainty in the evening that no door or gate is open?
- Would you like to receive a notification on your cell phone immediately when someone opens the warehouse gate? No matter where you are?
- Is the door to the tool shed closed again?
- Are all the fire doors in the escape stairwell closed or did the smokers put them up again and forgot to close them?
- Are you looking for a simple & reliable monitoring system for doors, gates and windows of all kinds?
Door alarm as an all-round hassle-free package: Simple commissioning and convenient operation
With modern door monitoring from COMOTIX®, you can answer these questions easily and reliably. No matter where you are. COMOTIX is a modern IoT system (Internet of Things) for user-friendly remote monitoring. It consists of the actual device and the COMOTIX® app.
Each device contains a rechargeable battery and a pre-configured multi-network eSIM card. Commissioning can be completed in just a few minutes, even without technical knowledge On request, we will also be happy to put the device into operation together with you free of charge by video or telephone.
Self-sufficient door monitor: Neither WLAN nor power supply required
The COMOTIX door and gate monitoring shows its strengths wherever there is neither WLAN (or should not / cannot be used) nor a power connection. The devices work on a rechargeable battery and send the data encrypted in accordance with the GDPR-compliant via the mobile network. The devices are IP66 & IP68 waterproof and suitable for operation in harsh environments. You don't even have to sign a cell phone contract. Just attach and go. Depending on the operating conditions, a device runs for between 4 and 12 months with one battery charge. If the battery needs to be charged, you will of course receive appropriate notifications from the system in good time.
Your advantage: high reliability even under tough operating conditions.
Multi-channel alarms to several people: on the smartphone or by email
In the event of a failure or malfunction in the monitored object, the COMOTIX system sends alarm messages to any number of recipients. You can receive the messages on a number of channels: e.g. via push message, Telegram Messenger message, e-mail or SMS.