What does your temperature monitoring look like today?
The refrigeration of drugs and vaccines probably also represents a high level of responsibility and ongoing effort in your practice.
- How do you monitor and document the temperatures in your practice refrigerator? - Still by hand on paper every day?
- How is documentation done on weekends, holidays or practice vacations? - Possibly not at all?
- How do you know when there is a malfunction or power outage? - Only after painful financial damage has already occurred?
What could your monitoring look like instead?
- You'll never have to document temperatures on paper again. Fully automated min-max documentation, PDF monthly log.
- You can respond before damage occurs! Early warnings go to any number of recipients.
- Easy installation without technical knowledge. All-round carefree package. Neither WLAN nor 230V connection required.
Order the Summer Special Offer Now:
Only € 279,- instead of regular € 328,90: