COMOTIX® Contact is a condition and fault device that monitors all types of potential-free electrical contacts. It has a 1.50 m long cable with 2 open ends (wire end sleeves).
You can connect these ends to a wide variety of contacts:
- Reed contacts on gates, doors or windows
- Float switches, e.g. on pumps
- Signal relay for ventilation and cooling
- Fault message outputs on heating systems
- Alarm forwarding of smoke detectors to any number of recipients (smoke detector dialer)
In the COMOTIX® online management, you set whether an alarm should be sent when the connected contact is opened or closed.
Like all COMOTIX® detectors, it works on a battery basis and does not require WLAN.